Crowded halls, lively booths, this Equip’auto edition of October 2022, Paris Porte de Versailles, was a complete success for exhibitors and visitors. After difficult months due to the COVID pandemic, people need to meet and return to more physical and less digital exchanges.
Equip’Auto remains the Exhibition of the automotive repair market, so it is only natural that Solware Auto finds its place there, as a DMS provider for car repair shops, garages, agents, MRAs (independent or affiliated with a network).
Located in the UNIVERS VO area, with which Solware Auto has had a close relationship for years, we were keen to attend this international event in Paris.
During the fair, on this occasion, we were able to strengthen the relationships we have with repair networks, French ones such as Renault, Citroën and Peugeot but also Eurorepar Car Service, Motrio, Precisium, Groupauto, Agra, MRA (Club Auto Conseil), LKQ (Autofirst) or DS and Opel agents.
Beyond the opportunity to meet customers and prospects, trade shows are the place to highlight product innovations. Therefore, Solware Auto presented the web version of its DMS winmotor next, as well as the new version of its predictive marketing app “Performance”.
The staff of the company was there to testify to the importance of getting in touch with customers, especially in this post-COVID period, and for Solware Auto also post-cyberattack. This presence and transparency in the exchanges was appreciated by the visitors.
- “I was happy to talk directly to customers impacted by the cyberattack. I was able to explain what we did to remedy this crisis and to build the new hosting infrastructure. I am convinced that we have taken a considerable lead on this subject today.” Gerald FERRARO, CEO of Solware
- “Equip’Auto is an international trade fair where we were able to receive foreign visitors with very interesting projects for the next months and years to come”. Christian LEPAIN, Global business development Director
- “An exhibition such as Equip’Auto is the perfec opportunity to work with business partners into OEM networks and independent networks. I can bring our field teams together with theirs in the same place!”. Philippe MALLET, Partner manager
- “We met a lot of customers but also prospects. We finished this exhibition confident and happy to have been able to discuss many topics with our customers.” Stéphane BIALKA, Sales manager
- “During a few days we can make a lot of demos. It’s an incredible opportunity for me as product owner to collect users’ feedbacks.” Laura BRUNEL, Product Owner Winmotor next